Buyers Agent Services
A good Salmon Arm REALTOR® will save you time and money. When you're shopping for a home and making an offer you can expect your REALTOR® to:
- Help you to clarify the type of property you need and can afford and then to show you properties that meet that criteria.
- Give you important information on local real estate values, taxes, utility costs, services and amenities.
- Arrange appointments to view any/all available properties including properties listed by other REALTORS®, other offices or For Sale By Owner properties.
- Guide you through the viewing process showing you features you may not have noticed and discussing problems or concerns that you may not seen or considered.
- Provide accurate answers to any questions you may have about specific property you are considering.
- Advise you about your legal and financial options.
- Explain the forms used in a real estate transaction and assist you in making a written offer to purchase.
- Present your written offer to the Seller and using his/her skill and experience as a negotiator to make sure you get the best deal possible.
- Recommend expert help when needed such as an appraiser, home inspector, plumber, electrician, contractor etc
- Explain and assist with the steps you must take to complete the purchase after the seller accepts your offer.
You should expect competent, prompt service from your REALTOR®, knowing that the company is bound by ethics and the law to be honest and thorough. If at any point you feel that you are not being properly represented you have the right to terminate that relationship. For more detailed advice please visit the Real Estate Council of BC.
Contact Jeff Stacer to Help You Buy Your Next Shuswap Home